Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness


The amount of support and positivity I've received about my "next chapter" has been incredible! and a few R.A.K's have absolutely melted my heart.

Note to self:
Remember to do this nice of ANYTHING for a friend ASAP!!

***

From Steve 
With a bottle of white wine and animal crackers inside :)

***
 
From Lizzard
 A handmade card with the sweetest, most thoughtful note that I will save forever! 
THANK YOU!!


***

From Laura
 With a $2 bill which I plan to frame and smile at for life :)
The very next day Laura reached out to me via LinkedIn and hired me to Lab42/Sandbox Industries. I will be forever grateful!

***

And now, I'm off to go think of something as remotely wonderful to do for someone in order to pay all of this greatness forward :)
  

No comments: