Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lizzard's "Ladies Weekend" :)


Liz thought if she called her bachelorette a "ladies wknd at the lake" that we would somehow "forget" to bring the falic funnies ...
but have no fear, that did not happen. Teehee!
I did however promise that only G-rated digital evidence would be shared,
so I gotta keep it clean ;)

For real though, it was so much fun to spend the weekend celebrating the fact that one very lucky man will be marrying one of the most kind, funny, beautiful, smart women on the planet :)
I have known "Lizzard" for literally my entire life. Our parents have been besties since before we were born and I'm ever so thankful for the lifetime of memories we've shared thus far :)

It was a blast to meet all of her girlfriends and lounge at the beach.
And although showers tend to get a bad wrap, it was ever apparent that everyone had an absolutely awesome time :)

But the highlight for me,
(aside from seeing Liz so glowingly happy!)
was to be able to spend time with my sister
as well as the Kearney & Gundrum girls.
Jamie & Stacey Hall / Margaret & Liz Kearney / Maggie & Cody Gundrum

Growing up, our older sisters never wanted to play with us, but I will say, they most definitely did a great job of taking care of us :)

So it was such a blast to all hang, and drink, and laugh about how our age differences actually used to matter; and how special it is now to be at each other's bridal events and to welcome the first baby of the group in just 6 weeks!!
Hoooray for Maggie & Joe!

So many great memories from the past,
but I'm even more excited for the ones yet to come :)

CONGRATS LIZ & CHRIS!!
Can't wait to celebrate your big day in October!

No comments: