Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life Is Looking UP :)


I'll be the first to admit that these last two months
haven't exactly been my best color :(

Both work and the weather have been at/below average,
and it's fairly obvious to most that I haven't necessarily
been the best possible version of myself.

BUT!
I can proudly and confidently quote Sir Bob Dylan tonight
that, the times -- they are a changin' :)

Had such a great evening catching up with my bestie, Mega
(and seeing beautiful baby Olivia before she went to bed!)
and then on my cab ride home, when I asked the driver for
"$4 back please" -- he handed me two $2 bills!

Granted I may have consumed a bottle of wine prior,
 but the sheer elation in my voice could not be contained.
Immediately upon receiving these treasures I shouted,
"TWO TWO DOLLAR BILLS!?!?!? AWESOME!!!"

He graciously replied, 
"You seem like a nice person. 
And after all, it is Twosday"

***
  
There really is good in the world; 
and I very much hope today 
it was able to find you as well :)
   

2 comments:

Nicki said...

ahh, I love it!! And you so deserve to have things turn up for you! PS You will need to start thinking about your next trip to the land of switz. :)

Megan Murray Elsener said...

Amazing! Luck is coming your way lady.