Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Slightly Obsessed


I devoured "Gone Girl" on the plane to Germany and literally had to stop myself from reading to the end because...

Confession: 
 I have a "thing" about where I am at when I finish the last page of a GREAT book. I'm a hopeless romantic in that regard.  Kinda like how I think your first kiss should always be special. It takes a little restraint to do so, but it's always worth the memory.

So I waited until I was home on my couch, 
snuggled with my favorite blanket 
(and "a" glass of white wine) 
to read the last chapter. 

LOOOOOOOOOOVE


I adored this book and I hope you will join me in supporting the Windy City's very own, Gillian Flynn, my new role model in lit, who I very much hope to befriend someday here in Chicago :) 
(One can dream, right?!?)
  

No comments: