Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Per usual, I am just beginning to turn the page to the new year a "few" days late... seven to be exact ;) 

And with doing so comes the laundry list of everything I failed to accomplish over the Christmas holiday because I spent every waking second outside of work enjoying time with friends and family... aka: the reason for the season!
  
{Working on posting updates from the past month as I type}

You have my word that my "Hall-iday" cards are in the works (and that they will be out by Valentines Day ;)
  
You also have my word that not a single day went by in 2012 that I didn't thank my lucky stars for, and not a single day will go unaccounted for this blessed year either.

On behalf of all things Zippidy Do Da, 
HAPPY 2013!
   
Cheers
  

No comments: