Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Favorite Things (December Edition)


Treat

Invention
Ok, I know I shouldn't make jokes about rosacea
(aka: hot face when I drink the vino roso)
because I know many many people suffer true problems from this condition. But if the invention of this little gem means I can drink red wine again without looking like a lobster, then consider me 
off to the liquor store!
Oh, montepulciano how I've missed you so!
(sigh)


Accessories
Two toned tights and 
Fleece boot liners...
Who could ask for anything more?!


Book
Good god this man makes me LAUGH!

Gift
Cheese/serving tray that looks like an artist palate! 
LOVE

Gizmo
Seriously, this thing works wonders :)
Wavy hair in 20 minutes!
LIKE

Gadget

Stay tuned for a web series I'm hoping to post in January
featuring my Grandma Stella

No comments: