Monday, December 20, 2010

When do I go so South?! And WHHYY?!


It was such a nice day in Washington...
Got to spend time with this little man
picking out a Christmas tree in Maple Valley :)

Got ready with Em & Greg, they prepped the babysitter, 
and we were off to Bellevue for the PL Holiday party!

Danielle planned such a great event
and it was so nice to see all the Nuts!
The drinks were flowing, 
dinner was super yummy, 
and then (for reasons still unknown)  
I came out as a frog
and sh*t got bananas...

Why the manager of this fine restaurant never came in to ask us to stop dancing on the table is beyond my wildest comprehension.
And why the next bar ever even let me in is an 8th wonder...
But holy hot damn, was it fun to go out with a bang and say goodbye to my co-workers who have become more like 

a family of friends :)

Many CHEERS to the past three years!

1 comment:

KTR said...

With you, Stace, nothing surprises me :). I heart u!