Friday, January 23, 2009

Thoughts on Organized Chaos


In addition to being a pack-rat,
I'm admittedly also a "pile-er"

Lots of little piles make me feel like there's a sense of order,
even though it may appear the opposite

This is how I live ...
in the great land I call
"Organized Chaos"

Exhibit Address Book :)


Exhibit Accessories:

Although it may look
like Claire's Boutique vomited all over my dresser,
that is not the case!

This little eye sore makes perfect sense to me :)


Exhibit Belts:


Exhibit IIII:
Bags & Scarves


Exhibit 5:
Hats & Gloves


Exhibit Six:
Shoooooooeeeeeessss :)


Exhibit G:
Ok, may be my electronics drawer
could use a little extra lovin' ;)


(PS: have no fear, the Christmas card door remains in tact!)


Point of Post ...

As it's January,
we are inundated with ads, articles and reminders that
"it's time to get organized!"

So cheers to you
Container Store!

And you too
Bed, Bath & Beyond!

But this little "pile-er"
just isn't ready to fully subscribe to that lifestyle ...

So I say cheers
to the land of Organized Chaos!

:)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Huzzah to organized chaos!