Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Bikram Yoga .... What.The.Shit?!?!


Why ya gotta kick my ass like that?!?!

<<<<<<<

Let's rewind,
shall we?

While I was still all doped up on hope-ium after Barack's speech,
I came across this overtly inspiring card
at my most fav nick-nack shop :)


Of course the little hussy on the cover
just had to be doing yoga ...

Repeat: Yoga!

(Insert anxiety here)

Yep,
the one activity I've been avoiding like the treadmill
since I was sent back down to the minors :(

>>>>>>

Facing fear straight in the eye,
I entered my new yoga studio tonight
for the 9pm (90 minute ... eeeeek!)
Bikram (suicide) session

HOT DAMN!
HO.LY. WOW!

I've never been so sober in my entire life!!

Of the 453 ounces of swet that seeped out of my pours
(this is a rough guesstimate, but I fear it's on par)
I think my skin literally ooozed out every single (terrific) toxin
that has encountered my bod since New Years Eve ...

And although I'm not a betting gal,
I would put my (non-existent) mortgage on the table
that from this drippidy-drippage,
you coulda mixed one hell-of-a-cocktail ;)

(Just being being honest!)

But I'm SO glad that I went
and I'm even more glad that I found that card.
Because the truth of the matter is,
my "someday" is right now,
and I'd rather realize that sooner than later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like your previous post says, Happy Fresh Start!