Friday, November 21, 2008

O.M.F.G ... T.G.I.F


I very rarely claim defeat or admit when I'm totally wiped,
but tonight my so-called-life caught up with me :(

It's been one of those weeks ...

My Microsoft Outlook crashed,
the rollyball thingy on my Blackberry is on strike,
my to-do/did list is a sight for sore eyes

my bedroom looks like a bomb shelter

and this new "hobby" I've picked up
(a.k.a cooking dinner)
apparently comes with doing dishes ;)

Uuuugh :(

So after I spent some time getting my act back together,
I went to yoga to decompress a bit
and get this ...
MY F*%KING YOGA INSTRUCTOR
SENT ME DOWN A LEVEL!!

I shit you not ...

After the little nap thingy at the end of the class we did our whole "namaste" nonsense and then the the alleged yogi came up and cornered me for a little "heart ta heart"

Apparently she's "been thinking about my practice"
and "feels my foundation could use some more mastering"

WTF?!?
Repeat: Seriously??? W.T.F???!

I was so shocked I replied with something totally lame like,
"Ya, I'll think about it"

No, no, no Stace ...
she wasn't giving you the option to think about it!

She was blatantly telling you that
you've been sent back to the minor leagues ...
Sayonara, sistah!

"You aarrrre the weakest link ... Goodbye"

So it's official ...
I claim defeat :(

But on the bright side,
HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE :)

No comments: