Friday, May 9, 2008

Confession:

I slept through my yoga class this morning.

Not the kind where you wake up at 9am, look at the clock, and scream "FUUUUUUCK! I overslept!"

It was the kind where I woke up at 6:45am, looked at the clock, looked out the window, saw rain, pressed snooze, and consciously elected sleeping over stretching .... ya, that kind.

Honestly though, the thought of doing the downward dog and several sun salutations just wasn't doin' it for me today.

And I really really like this yoga studio ...

And I really really like Ani, my instructor lady ...

But as long as we're on the topic of confessions ... I must admit, this one instructor (James), kinda freaks me out a little bit

(Sorry, James ... Just being honest!)

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

Love your blog! I'm a friend of Tone V's and he hipped me to your blog.

PS I have tried to be a student of yoga for years but I just feel like a stump when I go.