Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inspiring :)

Tonight I went to the Cutting Room for the CD release party of "Something to Talk About"




Three things to note:

1) This venue of Chris Noth's (Sex & the City, Law & Order) may be "Big", but Nick Howard is the real deal. Not only was the show fantastic, but he is such a class act. You simply can't help but to hope that "it" happens for him!

2) Aside from the fact that the Cutting Room is one hell of an inspiring place ... I thought it was one hell of a cool concept. One minute we're watching live music, the next I'm playing "I've Just Seen a Face" by the Beatles on the Jukebox, and then onto a fierce game of Pac Man ... seriously, does life get any better?

3) Not gonna lie ... I kinda wish I'd never drunkenly smashed my guitar in half on a whimsical bet in '05 ... then again, looking back, that may have been the "highlight" of my rockstar career ;)

Point of blog: http://nickhowardmusic.com/

I promise you will not be left disappointed!

1 comment:

"the girl who ate everything and didnt even burp" said...

:) Nice. Big from SATC?! Not happening for me! Never liked him. I do hope he doesn't get married to Carrie B in the movie. Although on second thoughts, both are irritating, so they might be happy with each other.

I wish they'd kept a different name for the series though. SATC is... bleh.

Btw, nice blog and going by your description in "About Me", you sound like a chirpy girl!