Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confession:


Being the complete and total pack-rat that I am,
I shipped myself a box of "whatnots" from my parent's attic while home for the Holidays.

The box arrived last night and it was virtually impossible for us not to laugh at the contents:

- My guitar carrying case (sans guitar, clearly ... RIP buddy)
- A neon green boa (St. Patty's Day is nearing!)
- Sweaters (that I'll likely never wear, but still care to own)

- Multi-colored gym shoes (for Dodgeball, obviously)
- The dream catcher I made in 3rd grade
- A Chicago Bears apron (enough said)
- And my California Raisins costume :)

In all certainty, there is 0% likeliness that I will ever need my California Raisins costume here in NYC. However, if I ever do, I feel 110% better about my life knowing that I have it readily accessible ;)

That,
and it reminds me of these ha!larious mems with Kate ...







Happy Hump Day Peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!