Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun Times in Philly :)


This weekend was full of "firsts" ...


First time to Philly to visit two of my besties :)

First time to fully read the Declaration of Independence
& to see the home of the Constitutional Convention.


First time to tour where Betsy Ross stitched the first American flag and to see the Liberty Bell:


First time eating a real Philly Cheese stake at Jim's
...
yuuuummm, my arteries are still in recovery ;)

Annnnnd,
it was my first time to a real NFL game!!



Note: I have been to pre-season games before ... One time I had a ticket to the real Bears/Packers game but, I had a little too much fun at the tailgate chillin' with Chicago Transit Authorities ... woooops


My buddy John is a scout for the Eagles and aside from the fact that I reveled in the awesomeness of his occupation,
I was sooo proud of him :)


It's unbelievably cool to see your friends doing so well
... hard work really does pay off!

I had no business being on the field before the game,
but boy-oh-boy was it fun :)





Now that's what I call a Tight End ;)

If you ever have the chance to make it out to Philadelphia,
I would highly recommend it ...
such a neat city, and a very important one at that!


P.S I'd just like to take this moment to also thank Pennsylvania
... Way to Ba-rock the vote baby :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

Sounds like fun, and that is indeed one TIGHT end!

Kristen Hutchinson Spytek said...

Super cute post :)