Friday, November 7, 2008

"New York Gothic"


Just when I was feeling far from home-home,
one of my oldest friends happened to be in town.

It was one the best nights I've had in this city ...
Dodgeball + Catching up w/ an old friend = Awesomeness :)

We just hung out on her buddies roof
and drank whatever was in the fridge.

Nothin' like solving all the world's problems
over rum and orange soda ;)


I have to say though, Mo said something last night
that made me smile from ear to ear ... she said,
"I'm really glad you're happy here. I think we were all worried you were moving to New York to like re-invent yourself,
but you only became more
you"

Hahaha ... I thought that was really nice :)

HAPPY FRIDAY, FRIENDS!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

This just made fav pics of all time list! Congrats but unfortunately your Emmy got lost in the mail. :(