Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Real First ...

Confession: I am slightly addicted to Craigslist ... I just love it!

So, tonight I decided to peruse the Pets section of the Lower East Side ... why not, right?

To be entirely honest, I had no clue what I was after ... but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd find this:

Dude, I've only ever seen these on Animal Planet!!

And now I can't sleep because I find myself reading up on this entirely peculiar little marsupial :)

And I'm totally perplexed ... why is this Sugar Glider spayed?!?

I mean, are there many other Sugar Gliders boppin' around the Lower East Side to mate with?

Are even the Sugar Gliders of Manhattan pulling more tail than me?!? (Not that that would be saying much)

So, although I've seriously contemplated adopting this furry friend ... I think I'm gonna stick with a good old goldfish as planned :)

http://www.sugarglider.com/gliderpedia/index.asp?SugarGlider

No comments: