Saturday, February 22, 2014

ReWILDing Genius

 

Last night Steve & I went to see ReWILDing Genius -- one of three plays being previewed at the Steppenwolf Garage Rep festival this month -- and we both thought it absolutely rocked. 

I know I tend to be the glass-half-full type (especially when the glass is filled with any form of alcohol) but I genuinely enjoyed this production and highly recommend seeing any of the features at the Steppenwolf Garage theater. 

With only 80-seats, you're practically part of the performance and if you're a fellow Gen-Xer or Millennial who has a passionate pulse, this is certainly the show you should see. 

Kudos to The New Colony team for bringing this brainchild to life! Your love for theater is inspiring and I wish you the BEST of luck with your continued success :) 


It is 2 hours and $20 of your life well spent.

Note to self: 
GO TO SEE MORE THEATER PRODUCTIONS!!!

No comments: