Sunday, September 2, 2012

Milestone Moment


Not gonna lie, 
I felt entirely nauseous at the car dealership
for many reasons -- namely: 
A) I went by myself to have the experience of negotiating 
a major purchase, especially given that
2) It took me years to save for and 
III) Trading in my Grandma Stella's car, without her there, 
made me really miss her :(

But I know she would have been so proud that I spent four hours with the sales person wheeling a really great deal (pun intended) and I think we may have crossed paths after
while I was floating on Cloud 9 
when bringing home my new (used) Nissan Juke :)

LOVE 
  
   

2 comments:

Emily said...

What???? Congratulations! This is HUGE. :)

Nicki said...

Yahoooo! Cannot believe i am just seeing this now! Congrats, that is awesome!
XO