Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pint Sized Gesture



Today I went over to RUSH to donate blood and
to score myself some Keebler cookies, obvs ;)

After passing the iron test on the first prick,
I had to LOL remembering the
"best" advice I've EVER received :)

Then after it was all said and done 
and I'd loaded up on sugar and juice,
the nurse gave me the "ok" to go home
(as it was clear I wouldn't pass out).

Problem being, 
I proceeded to use the restroom
and walked straight into the MENS!
The doctor I walked in on was so nice about it 
but I couldn't have been more flustered :S
  
Thankfully the juvenile in me had oh-so-maturely 
collected a ~half dozen Red Cross stickers so he was all, 
"Don't worry -- I see you just gave blood!"

And I was all, 
"Yeeeaah - and I now apparently 
can't read stick figure symbols..."

Next time I'm bringing a chaperon. 
Seriously
      

No comments: