Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Lowbrow / Brilliant"


I know I've confessed of my gushing love
for the New York magazine many o' times before,
but this week my feelings have reached new heights!

My most favorite page is right at the end where the journalists rate the best and worst of the week in the Approval Matrix
Repeat: LOVE

So you can imagine the shit eating grin that appeared on my face when I came across the following points: 

#1) New York magazine reports
(under LOWBROW / BRILLIANT)

I say to the New York magazine,
"You're just now reporting on this?
Where the hell have you been?!?"
   

Sure, call me lowbrow,
but my brilliant friends and I
have been drinking pickle-back shots
(Jame-O with a chaser of pickle juice)
for years!

I mean seriously, even my gnome's been doing 'em!


#2)
  While I was sitting on my couch Friday night, waiting for Stephen & Kendra to pick me up for dinner,
I came across this bullet of awesomeness
and just when I immediately popped up
to Google this phenomenon
they honked the horn out front :(
   
So we're sitting at dinner and I was all sorts of distracted and announced to the table, "I'm sorry to waive my nerd flag again, but right before we came here I read a teaser that said there was an article published about "How Dino's Had Sex" and I didn't get a chance to look it up so my mind's all racing!" 

And my brother subtly said,
"Well Ace, I can assure you they weren't giving blow jobs -
so at least you've got the oral part figured out."

Bahahaha!

It's now Tuesday
and I'm still laughing about it :)
  
PS BTW:
Here's the article for your reading pleasure
  

No comments: