Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music To My Earlobes :)


Not gonna lie, I kinda love it when my besties' hubbies are outta town. Because let me tell ya, if this had been an actual date,
I think there'd be a March wedding ;) 

First stop, 
YES.PLEASE.THANK YOU!

Regan & I split the Deviled Eggs and Parm Fries to start,
then 
onto a #1 (Aged Cheddar, Smoked Bacon, Charred
Balsamic 
Red Onions, Rufus Teague’s BBQ Sauce) 
and a #9 (Patty Melt - Smoked Bacon, Burnt Onions, 
Leroy’s Remoulade, Smoked Swiss, Griddled Rye) 
with Wasabi Cole Slaw to top it off...
Seriously, DELICIOUS!

And since the "thunder-snow" decided to strike again, 
we stopped into Matilda for a quick beer 
before heading over to The Vic
to seeee....

{insert dreamy deep sigh here}

Me.Likey.Lots!

All in all,
 the company was entirely ideal :)
The band sounded GREAT,
the venue was totally electric,
and the man himself is sheer eye candy...

Guess it goes without saying that
if I could repeat last night, 
I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat :)
   

2 comments:

Chik said...

Love DMK burger! Went with Sven and we highly recommend the gravy fries and the fried okra and fried pickles!

Anonymous said...

I made the blog! Haha! Love you Stace!