Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yin "Subtly Seeking" Yang



When I was at the Chicago Portfolio School
we had an awesome creative writing teacher.
She wrote an interactive storybook called,
and I couldn't get enough of it!
SUCH a funny concept :)

So over the course of the last, oh let's say half-decade, while I've been flyin' solo, my most favorite game to play while out-and-about with girlfriends has been called, "Are you my boyfriend?!?"

It's super easy and goes a lil' something like this:

Stacey sees cute guy, leans over to friend, subtly points to the aforementioned hottie and says quietly, "Umm, hellllooooo!
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's
my new boyfriend."
From there we laugh, often times turn the other direction, continue to giggle, and carry on with our lives.

But recently I've been thinking about actually mustering up the gumption to act on it ... I envision the scenario will go a little something like this:

{insert cool dude here}

Me: Oh, hi there. I'm sorry but, are you my boyfriend?
Studly stranger: Uhhhh, no.
Me: Well that's silly! Do you wanna be my boyfriend?
Studly stranger: Ha! Why, yes, I do :)

And then we live happily ever after!
Just like all the other greats ...

THE END :)
Hahahahaha

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Has this not been tested out on this side of the pond? I thought yes? Haha, I love it! Do it, do it, do it!

Stacey Hall :) said...

Thanks to your fabulousness this game has now been brought "global", and completed in French. Hahahaha :) Uuugh, miss you!

Tim said...

This is WAY less risky than taking a shot with a naked gnome impersonator dude from a magazine. Oh wait...you've been there, done that.

Can you record the encounter with a hidden camera? I want to see the look on the Meapsters face when you ask!

Stacey Hall :) said...

Hidden camera ... check!!

I shall post to YouTube immediately to send after :)

Meapsters of the world, look out!! ;)