Friday, February 19, 2010

Vermont! I Can't Wait to Meeet You :)


Psyched = Me!

A couple of friends organized a ski trip to Okemo Mountain
and I immediately (
borrowed loads of warm gear)
and hopped on the bandwagon ...

a) Because February is a dismal month and I welcome anything humanly possible to look forward to

II) Because who wouldn't want to go away with a dozen buddies!

C) I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN TO VERMONT.
Exciiitement

4) It always cracks me up that, when we pool our pennies,
it's practically cheaper to
leave NYC for the weekend
than to live in it ;)

Five) I haven't gone skiing in two years,
so I can't wait to hit the (bunny) hills

VI) This is the house they rented:

Yessssssssssssssss

My gnome and I are counting down the hours
to hit the road after work!
More Monday for sure but in the meantime,
HAPPY FRIDAY and
HAVE WONDERFUL WEEKEND :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you are getting me excited.