Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Confession:


I've been watching the Bachelor this season.

Is it because I like Jake?
Incorrect!

I genuinely think he's a complete cheesedick who uses the word "AMAZING" every 2.2 seconds which drives me totally bananas!
I also fear he is a walking mix between the Lion & the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz ... aaaand, it's pretty safe to say that a man in search of both courage
and a brain is not-so-much my type ;)

Yet I find myself addicted to this "reality" nonsense!
Why?
I'll tell you.
I am totally addicted to this show because I remain entirely baffled at how I can be sooo different from these women.
It's completely laughable!

I joke about entering just so I could cause a ruckus in the house ... how I would dress in costume to each of the ceremonies
and then pretend I was allergic to roses if picked.
I would cannon ball into the hot tub (wearing flippers & goggles)
and drink champagne at all times ...
Oh what fun it would be! ;)

Problem being, I actually believe in reality romance. Meaning, the kind that happens in REAL life, not in the la-la-land of TV.
Bust!

But it sure is fun to joke about ;)
And with the finale on the horizon,
I super hope Jake picks Tenley and not that ho-bag, Vienna.
Just saying.

No comments: