Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hahahaha!


T$ just sent me this Craig's List post and I can't stop laughing :)

I'll be totally honest, this was my thought process after reading:

"Baaaaaahahaha, pot brownies! I wonder if 1,500 lady bugs filled up a whole shoe box or if they arrived in a some sort of cooler? Could Mikey live off of lady bugs?! I'll ask him. Bahahahaha, I wish I were there when they ordered this priceless gem from Amazon!! Hmmmm, I wonder if this person is a dude, and if so, possibly single?! Regardless, I'm a fan :) For real though, can turtles live off lady bugs? Must google ... for this could be the beginning of a beauuuutiful friendship!"

1 comment:

T $ said...

I must confess, I read the Craigslist Best Of purely to find the most Stacey-worthy of the lot to forward to you. This one was it, along with "We shared a cab, you hit me in the face - m4w"...

Plus, you always need a good random pet to take care of.
xoxo