Tuesday, February 3, 2009

REPEAT: Someone Please Get Me a Muzzle!


Ufffff
...
It's official ...
Working alone has made me lose my marbles :(

Today I went to Earth Matters from 9-5 and set-up-shop in the upstairs internet cafe.

Circa 3pm, two peeps sat at the table directly next to me and the woman, ever so nonchalantly, started to interview the guy.

To say that I was eavesdropping would be the understatement of the year. I honestly couldn't help myself. My 3rd child syndrome kicked into overdrive and my undiagnosed A.D.D was at it's worst.

It had nearly been a whole day since I'd had a real face-to-face conversation with a real human ...

So when the woman asked the man,
"What would you say is one of your best qualities?"

And he replied,
"Well, I guess you could say that I play fair in the sandbox."

I nearly jumped off my seat when I blurted out,
"Ha! Me too!!"


You could hear crickets ...

Literally, everyone in the cafe was witness to my impulsive, spastic outburst and I couldn't help but to laugh.


Omg, who does that??

There are very few times in life that I admit to being embarrassed ... this was most definitely one of them!

Had there been an actual sandbox present, I would have dug a hole to China and crawled deep down inside it.

Seriously, what is wrong with me???
Stacey, NO ONE CALLED ON YOU!!
STOP FLYING YOUR FREAK FLAG!!

Once my face returned to a normal shade of flush, I apologized profusely for my needless/totally rude interruption.

But, if it's any consolation, I really do love the phrase "I play nice in the sandbox" and I very much hope that that guy gets the job ... Personally, I would've hired him just for saying that :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL.. lol. ROFL.. lol...

Anonymous said...

one more time.. ROFL...

van said...

I want to know if he got the job.