Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not Normal ...


Last night I walked up the street to hang with my friend Liz (she is the Wine Director at
Inoteca A.K.A the best job on the Planet)

So were sitting at the bar,
ketchin' up like tomatoes,
and in walks R.E.M ...

Craziness!


Admittedly, I'd had a few which only made the situation all the more surreal. But my favorite moment, hands down, was when "Day Sleeper" came on her iPod and she looked at me like a deer in head lights ... "Stace! Do you think I should I change the song? Oh God, this is so awkward!"

There was no way not to crack up at the ha!larity of the whole scenario ... I said, "Ummmm, well Lizzard, I can't say that I've ever been in this predicament before. Ya know, it's not every night that I'm sitting five feet from Michael Stipe while one of his hit singles randomly gets played on the shuffle ;) But I wouldn't change it. They should feel flattered!"

Hahahaha ... Soooo not normal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who are you? I mean, geez, so much totally random cool shit hits you head-on.