Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not My Unders ....


One thing that keeps me deep in love with my affair with New York City, is the fact that
not once have I had to do my own laundry :)

(Thank you,
Lin Sun Mi! Me love you long time!)

However, there are the few and far between occasions in which (
understandably), I pick up a few "stragglers" in my bag ...


For example, this morning I discovered a pair of men's Calvin Klein boxer briefs and tiny yellow unders (that could fit
possibly my right ass check)

I kindly dispose of these gems butt then can't help to wonder,
Who is it in my neighborhood who's unders I have??

And better yet ...
Who in my neighborhood has a pair of
my unders?!?!

Hmmm, maybe some enigmas are better left unsolved ;)

1 comment:

MissMoll said...

OMG. I swear I once got the same pair of black Calvin Klein's in my laundry bag. Maybe it's some secret laundromat code.
http://www.wanderingpondering.com/2008/06/boxers-or-briefs.html