Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Best $15 EVER Spent :)


Those who know me well, know
very well, that I loathe laundry ...
I don't like washing, drying, folding, ironing ... nothin!

So today, I made the executive decision
that I am no longer going to do it :)

Insert problem:
Who then, is going to?
Insert solution: BRIGHT LAUNDRY LAND!
Located at 108 Stanton St
(a.k.a HEAVEN)


There is no exaggerating here ...
I, Stacey Hall, admittedly have not done laundry in 36 days ...
Yep, 3-6 ... no joke ... We're talkin' one month and 6 days ...
Almost 5 weeks ... Yes, one half trimester ...
A whomping 18 pounds of cloth in need of bath.

When we "weighed-in" this aforementioned fabric,
I (per usual) busted out into hysterical laughter.
And then, the best thing that has yet to happen to me in this crazy city happened ...

The wonderful woman at the register (named Lin Sun Mi) said,
"That be fiffteeen dolla. Ready tomorro afta fo p.m"

And, I'm STILL smiling about it :)

No comments: