Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy "21st" Bday Timmy!!!


Zippidy Do Da would not exist
if it weren't for loyal readers like my cousin Tim :)

Sometimes I don't really feel like blogging
but then I remember ha!larious comments he's left me like,

"You make me laugh! I read your blog all the time. I actually get salty when you sometimes go days without posting...like you owe your time to the masses or something. But, then I think "she can't sleep" and I know the next day there will be a new post from some ridiculous hour like 3am. Anywho, hope all is well. And FYI...I sat next to Osama's twin brother on the way home from my bachelor party. I was so drunk I almost tweaked out. I'll take the cat lady ... anyday of the week."

Hahahaha

Cheers to you my friend ...
may 2009 brings us many more hysterical mems
liiiiiike, the St. Patty's Day Parade ;)


Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: