Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thoughts on "Level One"


I've been thinking ...
shocking, I know ;)

For real though,
I've been thinking a lot about my recent demotion
to
Level I Yoga :(

Ya see the thing is,
I don't really ever do anything at level one ...

For real,
I don't think I've ever done anything at Level I in my entire life!

Even when I was little,
Jamie and Stephen were always pushing me to be at their level.

I remember one time when Jame was watching Cody and me
... she was maybe 11, SJ was like 8, and we were 5ish


Here are some visuals for reference :)

The Once "Innocent" Hall Trio

Codes & Me, Age 5

Well, thanks to the Sony voice recorder,
we pretended to be a live radio talk-show called
"WBBM HALL"
(clearly)

Jamie was the host (obviously)
and her topic that night just so happened to be "swear words"
(again, obviously)

To the tee,
the recording goes as follows:

Jamie: Hello, yoooou're listening to "WBBM Hall" and on my show today we have the lovely little Stacey Hall. Stacey, would you like to introduce yourself?

Me: Yes. Hi, my name is Stacey and I go to Kindergarten and I do math there. I'm talking in this microphone right now and everyday I go to Cody's house and Cody comes here. That's all I have to say.

Totally Level One, right?!!?

Oh not so much,
it continues as follows ...

Jamie: Stacey, can you please tell me your favorite swear word?

Me: Nooooooo

(Insert Stephen and Jamie both "encouraging" me to swear)

Me: Ok, fine ... dammit!

Jamie: Come on, you can do better than that!

Me: Ok, fine ... POOOP!

Cody: (Chiming in out of no where) FUUUCK!

Me: Hahahaha (now giggling uncontrollably) SHIT! FUCK! ASSHOOOOOOLE!

(Insert roaring laughter from the "talk show hosts")

Jamie: Thank you very much for listening to The Sweeeaaaar Show! Be sure to tune in next time for an interview with Mister Winkie and Misses Butt! Goodbyeeeeeee

And thus ended my days
of ever doing anything ever again
at a Level One ...
even yoga!

END SCENE ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Jame a bit old to be wearing that duck sweater that matches yours!? :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH!!! So awesome!! Love you bias.