Sunday, November 30, 2008

Funny How Minds Work So Differently ...

Alyssa and I had the following convo this weekend:

Me:
Oh my god, did you see the apartment on 3rd Street between Avenue A & B? It has THE cutest Christmas lights ever! I took a pic:


A:
Yesss! I was totally going to ask you the same thing!


Me:
For real though, who has that much time? Can you imagine how much work that was? They must have had professional help. I've been thinking about it the whole walk home. They must have put the lights on pipes and then put the pipes together on their balcony and then ...


A: Hahaha! Stop -- you crack me up how hard you think about the simplest things! I'm 100% sure they just walked up to the roof and dropped strands of lights down.

Me:
Oh ....
ya ... or that ... hadn't thought of that yet ;)

Hahaha!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Hahaha. yeah thats pretty true.

Its really amazing at times, that different minds approach the same situation, differently. And i guess this actually shows how unique and special every one is. In their own special way. :)