Friday, November 14, 2008

For the record ...


Last night after the game,
I was talking to some friends who'd read my b-l-o-g

If you also happened to read yesterday's post,
allow me to clear up any confusion.

In regards to #3) This guy I was super into in September texted me tonight after a two month hiatus claiming he was in "techno-detox" ...

Please let me state for the record:
I AM NOT INTO GUYS WHO LISTEN TO TECHNO!

No, no, no ...
No Night at the Roxbury guidos for me.

The context of "techno-detox" was an entirely lame way of saying:
"Sorry I've fallen of the face of the earth for two months"
or
"Please believe I somehow became Amish for the last two months"
or better yet,
"I left Manhattan and somehow found myself stranded on a desert island like Tom Hanks in Castaway"

Confession: I cried like a baby when Wilson
drifted away in the ocean :(


Bottom line: it's one thing to get blown off ... it's another to get blown off by a techno music d-bag ... I just needed to make it clear that the latter of the two is not the case here.

So I've got that goin for me, which is nice ;)

Hahaha

No comments: