Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Strike Two ;)


After showing off pix of my newest googly googs,

Alyssa had the nerve (hahahaha) to ask:

"Stace, I gotta tell ya, I find it rather odd that you find so many of these creatures, yet the rest of us, wellll, not so much ... Are you possibly the person putting those stickers on random shit? Like, are you the googly-goog bandit? Just asking."

After my heart leaped back into my chest,
and the hot-face subsided,
I said:

"Waaa?!?! As iffffff!"

Note: We re-watched Clueless on Sunday --> please pardon the 1990's lingo

I then proceeded with:

"This is Strike Two for you young lady! I have no clue what happens on strike three, but you better watch your P's & Q's!" ;)

Confession: I have been using that incredibly lame cliche all too often ... Note to self: Stop!

BTW, P.S, For the record: Although I wish I were, I am NOT the "Googly-Goog Bandit" :(

No comments: