Sunday, March 2, 2008

Perspective

(Saturday, 2/9)

While sitting on boxes in our living room, Alyssa & I played a little "neighborhood spying game" …

Given the best part about our apartment is all the windows, we put them to use!

Secretly peering at the guy in the window directly across the street …

Stacey: That boy is cute! He has been sitting at his kitchen table now for hours. I bet he’s probably studying for a test. He’s probably gonna be a doctor … a heart surgeon!

Alyssa: Or, he’s probably just got two broken legs and can’t stand up.

Stacey: You’ve been living in Manhattan too long … I’m not playing spy games with you anymore. Bitter Betty! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. I always think the a-hole who squeals his tires at my intersection is on his way to the hospital to see his newborn baby for the first time, and I'd be in a hurry too!