Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

Some Moooooondaaaaaay night
(Fantasy Draft)
Football!!

Yep, yep, yep ...
Do not be sad that the Summer is ending.
Nope, nope, nope ...
Shed no tears, because Autumn is nearing!!

I HEART THE FALL :)

And it's not (just) because my bday is in September
(
hint, hint, wink, wink)
it's because the following short list becomes acceptable:


A) Big 10 banter with perfect strangers
ii) Men in spandex pants, running at high speeds
III) Grilling out in parking lots
d) Hooded sweatshirts as a way of life
V) Eating hot dogs and marshmallows for breakfast

But tonight,
tonight was a real first because tonight,

I participated in my very first Fantasy Football draft :)

Here's my line-up and some digital evidence ...

Confession:
I probably would have a better team
had I focused more on the players than the pizza,
buuuuuut ... such is life ;)

QB's
Drew Brees (Saints)
Brett Favre (Jets)

Tight Ends
Antonio Gates (Chargers)
Desmond Clark (Da Bears)

Running Backs
Reggie Bush (Saints)
Chris Brown (Texans)
Andre Hall (Broncos)
Aaron Stacker (Saints)
Kevin Jones (Daa Bears)
Mike Hart (Colts) (GO BLUE, BABY!)


Wide Receivers
Plaxico Burress (Giants)
Roddy White (Falcons)
D.J Hackett (Panthers)
Reggie Brown (Eagles)
Devin Hester (Daaaa Bears)

Kicker
Robbie Gould (Daaaaaaa Bears Da Bears)


Defense/Special Teams
Seattle Seahawks (In honor of Peanut Labs, hahaha!)

Wish "me" luck ;)







No comments: