Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Apology Letter ;)

Dear Leanne & Brian,

Today your photographer sent out his professional photos
and I couldn't have been more excited to review each & every one
to relive the awesomeness of your wedding!

That was about an hour ago.

I now take back my excitement
and would like to replace it with an apology
.

Oh.my.good.ness.

First and foremost,
you two could not be any cuter if you tried!
I adore you both :)



Second,
come to think of it,

I may have been to your wedding once or twice before ...

IN A DREAM!


Holy moly,

did Michael Jackson sell Never-never-land?!?!

Wow, that place was amazing!!


Third of all,
the food was an absolute slice of heaven :)

Note to chef:
My phone number is

1-900-I-HEART-YOU

Please call anytime

All of this,
and how do I repay you?!?

Oh yes,
obviously by being "that" party guest ...
the one who drinks you dry of Jack Daniels,

and busts out
wildly inappropriate dance moves :(



Ufffffffff

Is "sorry" even enough?!?

Please note:

When/if/how I ever find something willing to marry me,

you two will have VIP passes to do whatever-the-hell you want!


Welcome home from Greece :)


XOXO,

Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A party would not be a party without some gymnastics, spanx and bra showing from my favorite native Chicagoan :) would not have been the same wedding without you!!! xoxoxo lee