Sunday, March 2, 2008

An Apology Letter

(Thursday, 2/21)

Unfortunately, last night/this morning I had to take the red-eye home from Seattle to Chicago to attend my grandpa’s funeral services :( To make matters worse, I had to layover in Dallas from 4-5am. (As I was on a bereavement ticket, there was no other option. Blahh)

Irritable, tired, thirsty, hungry, hung-over … the flight attendant came by to offer beverage service cerca 6:47am:

Flight Attendant Lady: Can I offer you anything to drink?

Stacey: Diet Coke, please.

(Flight Attendant Lady begins to pour DC from 12oz can into a midget sized plastic cup overflowing with ice)

Stacey: Can you just give me the whole goddamn can of pop?

Irritable, tired, thirsty, hungry, hung-over … there’s NO excuse … I should have simply apologized there and then but I was so infuriated with the dixie-cup of coke that I just completely snapped :(

So I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to the flight attendant lady. Wherever you may be right now, please know that I am truly sorry. Aside from my ex-boyfriends (and a handful of others), you too have undeservedly gone victim to the wrath of Stacey Hall.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to tell the peeps at American Airlines that they should just let their passengers have the whole can of pop. In return, I promise never to verbally assault any of your employees ever again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so have done this before! Worry not, a day is on the horizon where this nation will see full cans of pop on airplanes. I have a dream!