Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hunter the Hornball

Meet Hunter … the most adorable, energetic, slightly mischievous, warm hearted pup you’ll ever come across:

… And did I mention voraciously horny as well?!?!

I am a devoted dog sitter (“honk, honk” yes … that’s the sound of me tooting my own horn). I go the extra block, give the extra bone, and rub a belly like the best of ‘em … and what do I get in return?!? Used. That’s what I get.

Let me paint a better picture:

Dog watcher calls for Thai take-out … well walked dog humps left leg

Dog watcher opens freezer door … well walked dog humps right leg

Dog watcher opens broom-closet to graciously provide treat to the aforementioned sex offender … well walked dog humper goes for both legs simultaneously (a dog-leg threesome, per se)

I want to snuggle-buggle with Hunter now that it’s bedtime but unfortunately, I fear he will only get the wrong impression …

Why can I not have this effect on human men?!?!? ;)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ahhh! I must apologize for him, he hasn't seen a lot of action since we sliced his beans a few years back. He must have seen something in you that convinced him you'd overlook his shortcomings...

And that's what she said.

Thank you, thank you, thank you again! Once again, I must herald you 'The Best'!