Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thoughts on my Fridge


Every time I open the fridge I can’t help to wonder how it feels...

There not an inch of space on the outside that isn’t covered -
it’s like an oversized scrapbook! Save-the-Date cards, birthday, engagement & wedding invitations. Birth announcements, baby pictures. Polaroid's of our latest shenanigans. Postcards, pizza menus, March madness brackets, coupons, to-do lists…

Magnetic poetry pieces with intellectual phrases such as:



There’s so much life and love on the outside
and then you open the door, only to find:



There’s nothing much inside but booze, butter, and baking soda
(God forbid the oversized tub of beer nuts should begin to stink)

Tomorrow I will grocery shop…
I don’t want my friend the fridge to feel empty any longer :(
 

No comments: