Monday, May 9, 2016

Play Date with my Pops


My dad and I went to see The Life of Galileo at the Greenhouse Theater in Lincoln Park and I most definitely joined in the standing ovation at the end. It was, after all, closing night and it was, by all standards, an exceptional production. 

The Life of Galileo

Be sure to check out the Greenhouse Theater and participate in the revival of Lincoln Ave! So many awesome new bars and restaurants are filling the vacant store fronts that have been there since for far too long. 


And afterwards, do your life a favor and go to eat at The Red Lion. It is, hands down, my most favorite bar in the city of Chicago. My dad and I had the fish fry along with the poutine and brussel sprouts. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. 

ENJOY!


No comments: