Monday, November 16, 2015

New Leash on Life


As luck should have it, I was connected with a wonderful couple in Lincoln Park looking for a live-in dog-sitter... for three months!

Yes, please, thank you.

Please meet Pippin :)
The adorable cockapoo who I have the pleasure to stay with through February. 

We are one week in and I've taken quite quickly to my adopted furry nephew-pal. My camera roll is all things Pippin. Stella has nicknamed him "Pirate Zuma" and my heart melts when I catch her having conversations with him. The barista at Elaine's coffee takes a break just to pet him. People on the street stop and smile at his mohawk. I wake up excited to take him for a walk before work and I can't wait to get home to do it all over again. 
  
Feeling very grateful that this serendipitous second job has come along this holiday season. It's like life has handed me a high-five in the form of a four legged friendship :)




  

1 comment:

Lizzard said...

He looks so darn regal! His mohawk for sure cracks me up! They are so lucky to have you watching their little guy!