Monday, October 19, 2015

Congratulations, Bari & Jeff!


It feels like yesterday that Bari and I were roommates at a wedding together in South Carolina and she had just said yes to go out with this guy named Jeff :) Fast forward 500 days to the wedding of the year and my heart absolutely exploding to see you two as husband and wife. Throw in a speech from the former President of the United States and potentially the future POTUS... well, I would say that is in fact the recipe for one unforgettable evening!

To the new Mr. & Mrs. Westerberg, 
Thank you for sharing your love and including me in your absolutely epic wedding celebration. You have truly raised the bar. May we all be so lucky!
I adore you and cannot wait to get back to NYC to spend more time together sans the secret service men that wouldn't dance with me ;)
Your tamest wedding guest,
Stace


SO MUCH LOVE!

No comments: