Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Not Your Grandma's Bingo Night


Last night I went to Hamburger Mary's 
in Andersonville for dinner with a girlfriend. 

Yum and fun. Win-win!

Within 5 minutes of sitting down, we were informed that Monday is Bingo Night and I could hardly contain my excitement :)

$15 for 15 rounds of Bingo and every penny goes to charity. BRILLIANT!

And to make matters even more magical, Mary (the owner and MC of the evening) is a ~300 pound Drag Queen who had us in stitches all night... Needless to say, I.WAS.IN.HEAVEN.
  

As 2014 comes to an end, it's nights like these I am most thankful for. Small reminders that there is no right or wrong way to live your life. Reminders that EVERYONE deserves to be loved for exactly who they are. Small reminders that life is meant to be lived and that it is so much better when it is lived happily and with an abundance of respect for humankind.
    

No comments: