Sunday, July 13, 2014

Introducing the new, Nick & Carolyn Moretti!


It has been said that children don't form accurate/solid memories until they are three or four years old, which means there isn't a memory that I have in life without knowing Mr. "NickyNickyNicky" :)

His "Papa" and my Grandma Stella used to be our childhood heroes. He was the first boy I knew who kissed a girl. We were in Kindergarten and they "smooched" under the slide at Lyons Elementary School playground. In middle school I helped Nick ask a girl to the Pumpkin Fest and we spent every single summer together at Valley Lo Sports Camp. In Junior High we reserved an "entire" half page for each other to sign one another's yearbooks. In High School we all cheered Nick on in hockey at the Illinois State Championships. In college we visited each other at Colorado and Michigan. Then onto post grad adventures to NYC and the Windy City at the same times. Most recently, we had the honor to celebrate Nick's two greatest accomplishments to date: opening the Chop Shop, and landing the woman of his dreams :) 

So yeah, you better believe I made Max sit front row at the ceremony as I photographed every mili-second of the awesomeness! 

There are no words to truly express how happy I am for the love that is shared between these two and for the millions of memories we still have in store. 

CONGRATULATIONS NICK & CAROLYN!

I love you both so very much :)

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Chik said...

This post is beautiful Stace!