Monday, March 31, 2014

Stop the Glorification of Busy


 For months now, I've been meaning to write a post about our "busy modern lives".  But nothing's ever happened because I got busy bein' busy. Which, let's be honest, is a total crock of shit. This month I managed to "find time" to go out for every Michigan March Madness basketball game (helluva season boys!) and in turn, put sleep to the wayside writing grad school papers well into the wee hours of the morn.

Point being: 
You make time for the things you care to make time for. 

So, in actuality, to tell someone that you're "too busy" is really just an incognito way of saying, "I really don't feel like making the effort to make time for you."

And for that, I owe my blozzoggle an apology because for the past week, I have failed to

Blog break's over... 
Time to make time for Zippidy Do Da :)

   

1 comment:

Lizzard said...

So true. Absolutely so true! The someecards one is pretty much spot on for yours truly ;)