Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!


Not gonna lie, January was here-n-gone and it just didn't start the year off as I'd hoped. So as of today, I'm starting over. Please feel free to join :)

Take two! 
(Or more like "Take 32" if you're me)

According to the Chinese zodiac, 
2014 is the year of the Horse; 
and I'm all in!*

*This has nothing to do with my overt obsession with the Palio, but it certainly doesn't hurt the situation. And I digress, per usual...

Characteristics of the Horse that I admire: 
A straightforward and positive attitude towards life. 
Free spirited, wild, willful, and independent. 
Animated, active and energetic.
Loves being in a crowd.

They say those born during a Horse year are known for their communication skills and are exceedingly witty.

The Horse year is about freedom, returning to nature, enjoying life and life’s adventures.

I say, sign me up! 
When do we start?
Oh yeah, today :)

HAPPY (NEW) NEW YEAR, FRIENDS

No comments: