Friday, January 10, 2014

A Happy Friday, Indeed :)


After taking down all of my Christmas decorations {insert deep sigh here} and slipping into a complete and total funk on behalf of my apartment's new-found nakedness, I knew just the trick to make my spirits bright again...

THE CAR WASH!

Seriously. 

I adore every second spent in life at the car wash. 

Sometimes my friends are like, "I'm running out of things to do with my kids." And I'm all like, "No brainer -- take 'em to the car wash!" And they look at me like I'm cracking a joke and I'm all like, "Oh no, I'm being serious. I don't make jokes on this topic."

Sure, I could very well go to my dealership and get my car washed for free, but then I'd have to go sit alone and wait for it to come back all Zest-fully-clean. What's the fun in that? 

I would SOO much rather splurge and spend the 8 bucks to watch my baby hippo glide through the mind-blowing process of cleansing awesomeness. 

The car washer guys are all like, "You can go have a seat and we'll meet you on the other side." And I'm all like, "WHAAAAAAAA?!? Have a seat?? Bitch, please."

I fog up the glass every time because I get so close. 

I even gasp in amazement during the drying part as if I haven't witnessed the same stationary tornado occur before my very eyes a thousand times over the last 30 years. 

I'm all like, "WOOOOOOOAH!" when the ice flies off the roof, scaring the shit out of all those waiting quietly in their seats playing Candy-Crush on their iPhones in the lounge area.

I want to shout at them all and be like, "How are you people not entertained by this?!?! Do you also close your eyes at amusement parks?!?"

In my next life, I'm gonna invent the 3D car wash... 

This.will.happen :)

HAPPY FRIDAY, FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Chik said...

I LOVE THE CAR WASH!! We went on Sun and slurged for the $10 ultimate wash. Note about kids, H is scared to death of the car wash. When we are driving in the neighborhood she screams, "No car wash!" Maybe best for 5 years and up!