Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Sweetness"


Katie's hubby was out of town on Sunday so I had the lucky pleasure to be a "plus one" while she treated her account/clients to a sky-box suite at the Blackhawks game :)

I know my focus should have been on the ice to cheer for Chicago's insanely talented hockey team, but I was not-so-secretly loving every second of the business talk and taking part in convos with Katie's colleagues and clients. It's not even that I miss the world that "once was" for me, it's that I was SO wildly impressed to watch one of my best friends in her element. 

As we were leaving, several of Katie's direct reports were filling her in on how their team's sales numbers were looking with reassurance that "the year's going to end well". I couldn't stop smiling :) As if it's not enough to be a mother of two, a loving wife, a devoted family member, and a great friend to soo many... 
What a gift to get to see this side too!

20+ years later, I couldn't be more 
inspired by and proud of you, Katie Thomas :)

  

1 comment:

KT said...

stacey hall- you make me smile! and now cry! that was so sweet and thoughtful of you to write this note on your blog...and i can't believe i missed this one, as i love your blog, and am constantly in awe of you and your MANY MANY accomplishments. couldn't be more blessed to have you in my life.