Friday, November 1, 2013

Best Of Halloween Awards


I absolutely positively adore all of my besties and their kiddos (I want to squeeze them all and eat their candy), but here are my Top 3 faves in each made-up category for this year's Hall-o-awesomeness :)

BEST FAMILY COSTUME

The Birnbaum bunch as "super family"

The Gilberts went as The Wild Things

And the winner goes to...
The McCoys and their twin lobsters :)
UNREAL! LOVE

***

BEST BABY COSTUME

Rory Wade, my Gnomie

Evelyn Spytek as Max :) 

Ben Sudic, my lil Biker Dude

And a special mention to my 
baby monkey / pet niece, obvs...
Slightly biased judge = me ;)
  
***

BEST "GROWN UP" COSTUME

Kate Forgette rockin "Flo"

Blake Johnson as Rosie the Riveter
NAILED IT!

And the winner goes to...
Lauren Nelson killin it as Jambi

I'd just like to take a moment to humblebrag that I have the coolest girlfriends on the planet. Good God do you ladies RULE. Pleeeeease keep doin' what you're doin!

Oh yes, and Pat Holden gets his own winner award 
because he pretty much is just winning at life at all times :)
***

BEST ANIMAL COSTUME

Orso Moretti & Mugi Pelissero 
rockin Warhol & Yoda

Lincoln Park Zoo's baby gorilla, Nayembi
*I'm fully aware she's not wearing a costume
I just love her entirely as is :) 

Yes. This! Chow Chow dressed as Panda...
 PHENOMENAL  

***

And last but not least,
The winner of Halloween 2013
{insert drum roll here}

  BEST COSTUME OVERALL
    
Kabari Hendrick as "Black David Bowie"

Yep, you win :)
       

No comments: